- WWE Fandom: Come join us it'll be fun! We're all really nice and we can talk wrestling all day!
- Me: Okay!
- Me: Wow this wrestler is so hot!
- WWE Fandom: UGH IM TIRED OF FANGIRLS THEY ONLY TALK ABOUT THEIR LOOKS! ITS WRESTLING TALK ABOUT THEIR SKILLS! IM GONNA YELL AT YOU BECAUSE YOU THINK A WRESTLER IS GOOD LOOKING!
- Me: Oh, I don't like this wrestler at all.
- WWE Fandom: YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS AND STUPID! YOU DON'T KNOW GOOD WRESTLING AT ALL. LETS ALL MAKE FUN OF YOUR STUPID ASS OPINION THAT YOURE TOTALLY ENTITLED TO!
- Me: Does that wrestler have a girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband?
- WWE Fandom: IT SHOULDN'T MATTER! GOD! IM TRIED OF PEOPLE CARING ALL ABOUT WRESTLERS PERSONAL LIVES JUST KEEP OUT OF IT! I COULD JUST GIVE YOU A SIMPLE YES OR NO ANSWER BUT IM GONNA YELL AT YOU BECAUSE YOURE ASKING SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR PERSONAL LIFE!
- Me: Any opinion ever
- WWE Fandom: BITCH BITCH BITCH MOAN MOAN MOAN
He may have to get shoulder surgery as well and now WWE has taken him out of all plans until they know for sure he is clear.
This seems so early in his career to many, but Daniel’s a vet. He’s been doing this for over, what, 18 years now? Sad its come to this when he finally clawed his way to the top of the biggest wrestling company in the world.
Prayers go out to him. I want him back and I know he wants to be back.
Anonymous said: u take a lot of selfies. do u think ur pretty or smoething? ur not
hi there, anon. i didn’t realize i took a lot of selfies. thanks for the info. so, your question was whether i think i’m pretty. you already answered that no, i am not.
and i have to agree, anon. i don’t think i’m pretty bc i’m not.
i always have a double chin.
i constantly look like i haven’t slept in a week bc of my dark circles
and, i always look sunburnt. idfk why
i have this white line across my nose that makeup can’t cover up
i have tons of wrinkles on my forehead. like what the hell? i’m 25
also, it’s the size of fucking texas
i still don’t know how to smile in pictures bc i hate my fucking teeth
my feet are flat. my hips are huge. my boobs are weird. i am covered in stretch marks. my voice is grating. my ears stick out two miles from my head. i am always fucking sweating and i’ve been asked if i was pregnant more times than i can count.
so, you’re right. i’m not pretty. i can’t stand the way i look.
which is why it’s so fucking important that i post “a lot” of selfies. bc, anon, you’d better fucking believe that if i look in the mirror that day and don’t cringe, i’m gonna take a fucking picture to save that tiny little second. and GOD FORBID i show the world that i posses a little self love every once in a fucking while.
TO ANYONE READING THIS: DON’T EVER LET SOMEONE MAKE YOU FEEL ASHAMED FOR LIKING THE WAY YOU LOOK—EVEN IF IT’S JUST FOR A SECOND. IF YOU LOOK NICE, YOU TAKE THAT FUCKING SELFIE AND YOU SHOW IT TO THE GOD DAMN WORLD BC THEY DESERVE TO SEE THE GOD/GODDESS YOU ARE!
that beard finally coming in? go ahead, bro. take a selfie.
you finally got that piercing you’ve been wanting? not really my style, but you’re fucking rocking it. take a selfie.
your boobs look awesome in that shirt? take a selfie.
you finally lose or gain that weight you’ve been working on? take a selfie.
your eyeliner look awesome? your new sunglasses make you look like a celebrity avoiding the paparazzi? you killing that tux? you feel a tiny, rare level of self love? you always on a high level of self love? you just like your face?
TAKE A MOTHAFUCKING SELFIE!
thanks for the question, anon. this one’s for you.
i thinks shes beautiful in my opinion
…but she’s gorgeous
god she’s a cutie if i ever saw one
Good morning everyone! Today I have the awesome and super talented Kyra Lennon visiting to kick off her Sidelined Blog Tour with a deleted scene from Game On (!!) and a fabulous Rafflecopter Giveaway.